The primary use of large circulation fans in livestock housing is to provide comfort cooling to the animals. For this very purpose, the MFS fan series is designed to provide the maximum cooling footprint at animal level, and The high rotation speed provides the maximum cooling capacity with low electricity consumption.
- Easy Motor Unassembly
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Moplen Venturi Nozzle
- AISI 3O4 Stainless Steel Version
- Customizable Venturi Nozzle Colours
- Double Bearing
- Number of blades :3,4
- Propeller diameter: 0.91/1.32 meter
- Airflow at 0 Pa :from 16,740 to 44,803 m3/h
- Nominal propeller speed :from 406 to 636 rpm
- Phases : single phase ,three phase
- operating voltage : 220 ,380 VAC
- power : 2,1.5,1,0.5 HP
- protective class : IP55
The airspeed footprint is defined as the area in which the average airspeed exceeds 2m/s. The airspeed is measured at a level 1m above the ground when the bottom of the fan is mounted 2.7m above the level of the ground. Measurements were taken in an empty room. Actual airspeed might be influenced by objects such as animals and structural elements. The area of footprint is different and depends on the power of fan and installation angle .